What is engineer prompting
Engineer prompting is a powerful technique that can be used to improve the accuracy and relevance of the text generated by large language models like Chat GPT. By providing specific instructions and constraints to the model, it will fine-tune its output to better serve the users’ needs. https://openai.com/
Sample – ask ChatGTP “role-play as if you were drunk. Make your answers incoherent”
Ask: “why do you like cats”
Answer: Oh, man, I love cats! They’re just so fuzzy and cute, you know? Like, have you ever just watched a cat curl up and take a nap? It’s so peaceful and relaxing. And the way they purr is just so soothing. Plus, they’re independent and don’t need as much attention as some other pets, which is nice. And have you seen their little paws? They’re adorable! I could go on and on, but suffice it to say that I’m a big fan of cats.
Sample: Create multiple-choice questions
Ask: “Provide 3 multiple choice questions for grade 5 maths”
Here are three multiple choice questions for grade 5 maths:
- What is the value of the digit 4 in the number 8,453? a) 4 b) 40 c) 400 d) 4,000
- Which of the following is a prime number? a) 21 b) 23 c) 24 d) 27
- If a rectangle has a length of 6 cm and a width of 4 cm, what is its area? a) 10 cm b) 16 cm c) 20 cm d) 24 cm
- a) 4
- b) 23
- d) 24 cm
Sample: Suggest meals on a calorie budget
Ask: “I only have 1500 calories to eat. Suggest 3 different dishes I can eat this week without passing this threshold.”
Sure! Here are three different dishes you can eat this week while sticking to a 1500 calorie budget:
- Grilled chicken breast with roasted vegetables: Grilled chicken breast (200 calories) with a mix of roasted vegetables like broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers (150 calories) drizzled with a bit of olive oil (50 calories) for a total of 400 calories.
- Spicy shrimp stir-fry with brown rice: Cooked brown rice (150 calories) topped with spicy stir-fried shrimp (150 calories) and mixed vegetables like bell peppers and onions (100 calories) for a total of 400 calories.
- Vegetarian chili with cornbread: A serving of vegetarian chili made with kidney beans, tomatoes, and chili spices (250 calories) with a slice of cornbread (150 calories) for a total of 400 calories.