1) Cost estimate quoted is valid for 30 days and is based on our understanding of the brief and may be subject to change if additional information requires a change in the scope.
2) The Project Team will correct any errors or omissions made by the Project Team in the course of the assignment, provided that requests for corrective action are notified no later than three calendar months after assignment completion. This excludes work to modify third-party applications (including themes and plugins) which is not our original work.
3) The Project Team does not charge for administrative costs, local and mobile phone.
4) Any expenses and incidentals authorised by the client and incurred by the Project Team will be recharged at cost, Items may include: • SSL security certificate(s) • Third party plugins (eg. Eway.com.au) • Email distribution costs • Stock images.
5) All digital files produced during the course of the project shall be made available to the client. The Project Team retains ownership of intellectual property, processes and methodologies created in its development.
6) The Project Team will treat all information about the client other than publicly available information as confidential and will use such information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
7) Payment schedule: (a) Projects under $2,000: estimated development cost is due on commencement, with hosting fees and any out of pocket expenses due on completion, prior to go live. (b) Projects over $2000: 50% of total project fee is due on commencement, balance due on hand-over to you for editing.
8) Variations to brief: The above estimate is provided in response to the written brief provided, the final cost may change if our understanding of your requirements changes. We will seek your confirmation in writing before undergoing additional tasks that are considered out-of-scope.
9) Provision of the services outlined in this estimate by agreed deadlines is contingent upon reasonable access to, availability and/or timely provision of the relevant information and material required to complete the project.
10) Any additional work requested by the client that is beyond the scope of the current brief will be chargeable. A written estimate can be provided for substantial additions to the brief if required.
11) Hand over: Intellectual property remains with ZOIK until full payment is received, at which date Administration- level login (webmaster) password will be supplied.
12) You agree to pay ZOIK on completion of work, not the release date. This means our invoice is due and payable regardless of any management decision to delay a release of our work (go live).
13) If for any reason you decide to cancel this project you agree to pay percentage equivalent to amount of work completed, this is not less than 50% of the project fee.
14) You agree to pay a service equivalent to 20% of the total project cost for any account outstanding more than 60 days after the project’s completion.