Purchase time for Code and Content Editing and Optimisation
A resource time block will give you access to:
- Text changes
- Page and image edits, tables and layout modifications
- Minor code modifications (eg. Sidebars and forms, edits and changes to navigation menus)
- Updates to site meta data
- Style sheet changes (Font styles and general site-wide formatting)
- 24 hour response and 48-hour turn around on small tasks
How does Content and Onsite Optimisation Work?
Resource time is charged in blocks of 20 minutes. While this is the minimum chargeable time for a task, we will group multiple tasks on the same site and day, into a single request.
Examples of a single resource time (20 minutes) include:
- Change main menu navigation
- Add new image to a slider
- Add a document and link
- Setup automatic monthly analytics reporting
Examples of longer tasks (approximately 40+ minutes) include:
- Create a new page, paste and format text supplied (from a Word document). Add the new page to the site menu.
- Add or edit a table and modify for responsive layout
- Add new site and social meta data to site’s page header
- Create a WordPress image gallery
Simple tasks requiring minimum resource time (20 minutes) to complete will be actioned and recorded on our support Google Sheet. We will contact you for confirmation prior to commencing any task that we estimate will require one hour or more to complete.
Purchasing and Tracking
Resource blocks area available in a minimum of five-hour periods. A record of completed tasks are recorded on spreadsheet and provided to our clients on request.
- $750+gst for 5 hours of resource time (equivalent to $150+gst p/hr)
- $1400+gst for 10 hours of resource time (equivalent to $140+gst p/hr)
Support time remains valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Prices are correct as at 1 November 2016. Subject to standard terms and conditions.